Job Title: Firestop Worker
Location: Lower Mainland
Status: Full Time
one of the leading full-service firestop companies in BC, is looking for firestop workers for the Lower Mainland.
We offer competitive union wages, including union benefits and pension, and in-house training for employment required certifications.
Duties will include:
- Applying firestop for mechanical, electrical, and architectural systems.
- Reading and understanding specifications and blueprints or ability to learn quickly.
- Need to move from job to job within the region as required.
- MUST BE RELIABLE.
- Hold a Valid Drivers License
- Various levels of experience accepted.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with other trades.
- Ability to work from ladders, scissor lifts and scaffolds.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
< View more job postings